When talking about the fashion trends of the 90’s, maybe denim button-down Western shirts, black leather jackets with shoulder pads, skater dresses, crimped hair and punk rock are very representative. And what impresses me most is the cartoons of the 90s. They accompanied my childhood and brought me a lot of joy.
awesome cartoons. I still remember these good cartoons, such as Rugrats, The Tick, The Powerpuff Girls, Doug, X-Men, Sailor Moon and etc.
Thanks to the explosion of creativity in the field of animation in the 90s, the 90s produced cartoon masterpieces that have stood the test of time. The cartoons you watched as a kid not only hold up today, but in some cases they’re even better as seen through your adult eyes.
Here are some special 90’s cartoon pictures, I hope you will smile after watching it, or recall a happy moment, or just get relaxed.
1. Every girl has a dream of a princess. If you can’t be someone else’s princess, just be your own queen.
2. Remember these lovely guys?
3. He was my little prince, and now he still looks so attractive.
4. Corpse Bride-is it OK to be heartless?
5.Today I ate the burger again, but it was chicken. Will I meet that little chicken in the future？
6. They deserve it.
8. I thought they were the best food in the world.
10. Except Mickey Mouse, you are the cutest mouse in the world, but I think you are smarter.
11. SpongeBob, your friend is upset.
12. In truth everyone is lonely.
13. When I grew up, I realized that I was not a legend, but an ordinary person.
14. They are true friends!
15. I don’t care the beginning but the ending.
16. Skeeter and Porkchop
17. Did you find that person when you grow up？
18. I didn’t go for a vacation in one year.
19. Me too.
20. I recognized Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles first, how about you?